The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Just finished rebuilding my AR lower

After multiple hammer failures on my New Frontier AR-15 Lower of my Franken-15, I finally said the heck with it and purchased a new LPK from Palmetto State Armory.  I just finished up replacing the FCG, Safety and pistol grip.  I was going to also replace the magazine release, but the PSA Mag release is too tight, so I put the old one back in for now.  After getting everything back together and function checking, everything is working as it should.

Now my only problem is my cat Xena is laying on my legs and she keeps biting and nibbling on me.  If it weren't for the fact she is purring so much she is actually vibrating the bed, I'd kick her off.

No comments: